Over 80 people are expected to attend the Istanbul event, which is being organised to provide a common ground for the introduction and advancement of cloud computing.
Location (google maps): IBM Innovation Center Yapı Kredi Plaza B Blok Levent, 34330 İstanbul/Türkiye
Resmi CloudCamp Istanbul sitesi / Official CloudCamp site: http://cloudcamp.org/istanbul
CloudCamp Turkey Blog’u: http://blog.cloudcamp.org/turkey/about
KAYIT / REGISTRATION: http://cloudcamp-istanbul-2011.eventbrite.com/
14:00 Registration and Networking
14:05 Welcome and Introduction to CloudCamp…
+++> 14:20 Sharing Wave
Benefits of the Cloud – Bahar Kenaroglu – Technical Consultant / Technology Manager – IBM Inovation Center Istanbul Bahar has ten year experience in IT industry including software development and presales consultancy in middleware technologies. In this role Bahar engages closely with Independent Software Vendors, Academics and IT Professionals to enable and guide them in their technology decisions, innovation and entrepreneurship utilizing cutting-edge IBM technologies and Industry solutions. Bahar has a BS on Computer Engineering from Baskent University and an MSc on Science & Technology Policy from METU. She is currently leading and involved with Cloud projects in the IBM Innovation Center and Turkish Universities. She is also a TOGAF certified practitioner and is a member of The Open Group Cloud Computing work group.
- Comparison of Cloud platforms
- Use cases of Cloud
- Risks in the Cloud
- Adaption to the Cloud
- Interaction with on-premise applications
14:40 Sharing Flows
15:40 Fun & Contest
+++> 15:55 Mainstream Wave
16:00 Mainstream Flows
- Both threats and security have moved to a different size. But how were the threats and security in the past and how are they today? What has changed? Why do we have to be so secure? – Okan Horasan – Avtürk – Product Manager Okan Horasan, who is working as Product Manager at AvTurk, began his Professional career in IT sector. Horasan, born in 1986, is a young brain that met with IT security awareness very early. Gained experience at marketing and development of different products like Anti-Virus products, web filtering solutions, spam filtering solutions, DLP solutions, firewall products, penetration tests, Horasan has met with Cloud Computing at Avturk.TBD -Avtürk
- Oya SANLI – CloudCamp Turkey She has delivered solutions to solve critical business problems, meet key business initiatives, reduce costs, and mitigate risk for variety of public and private organizations, as both an individual contributor and IT leader for more than 25 years. She is working as a consultant an as a trainer for her company PayDeg. She is also interested in Cloud Computing. She is supporting CloudCamp, and preparing a webtv program named “Roll Out Cloud” to enlighten.
16:15 Coffee break – Network
- Agility in the Cloud
- Cloud manageability
- Capasity management in the Cloud
- Security in the Cloud
- Metrics in the Cloud
- Developing in the Cloud
- Customizing the Cloud
17:30 Drink Link
Sponsorlar / Sponsors
Founded 100 years ago, IBM, the world’s leading information technology company, has been present in Turkey since 1938. IBM currently runs business in the field of software, hardware and technology and business consulting services. IBM has introduced numerous innovations to the country over 73 years of operation, and continues making notable contribution to Turkey not only through its state-of-the-art technology products and high service quality but also through corporate citizenship and university support projects. Please visit www.ibm.com/tr for more information.
AVTurk was established in 2010 by speacialists whom took part in sector’s pioneer IT Security companies. Although a newly established company, being in important areas within the sector for years with its team and founders, it has young, dynamic, robust and well-established structure that the name will be talked about lot. Global market trends make companies to avoid extra costs while IT world began to meet with Cloud Computing. The awareness and experinces of the AVTurk team in Turkish market, made them to cooperate with Panda Security who is one of the first companies with Cloud Security Solutions and have been in Turkish market for too many years. Panda Security Turkey Distributor AVTurk, beside the traditional solutions for home users and enterprises, is a first in Turkey with Cloud Computing World Security Solutions which is called the world of the future.
At the beginning of AVTurk’s objectives is to deliver the quality and most accurate security solutions that provide the needs of all, to all AVTurk’s business partners. Also, by developing a shield with its business partners, AVTurk will stress the importance of IT Security and will be in preliminary stages while creating a concious and secure IT World. With its expert team following the innovations in Cloud Computing, AVTurk, aims to cooperate with the organizations that will take major places building these sub-structures, acting jointly with Panda Security.
Medya Sponsoru / Media Sponsors
Founded five years ago, PayDeg is a consulting firm. Currently consulting in the field of IT and giving office program tranings especially designed for lawyers and marketeers. One of it’s goal to prepare enlightening programs like Roll Out Cloud.
Duzenleyen & Yoneten / Organizer & Facilitator: